Wednesday, August 15, 2007

OVERWHELMED!!!!!!!!!
I am getting ready for my baby shower/cocktail party. Which I know sounds strange but, I hate baby showers and just because I am prego doesn't mean it can't be a fab event and everyone else can indulge. I am just doing this while 37 weeks prego trying to work as much as I can and do this whole thing by myself. I chose to do this alone one because I am not asking someone to do this for me and it be anything less than perfect. Yes, I am OCD. Its not like I have ever had a baby shower and perfection is key. Expensive, time consuming but the end result will be fawless. Check up today at the doctor. I have been told by many so called experts that I have dropped. Who knows? I know I have to pee every time I stand up, its 102 degrees outside and I don't sleep anymore. Oh joy! This is worse than the first trimester exhaustion. I wish I had a personal assistant for the remainder of the pregnancy. The nesting instinct hits and quickly passes because of pure exhaustion. Everytime I look at a different spot in my house something needs to be done and I can't stand the fact that I just physically can't. I normally hate housework but, these days everything has to be done with such urgency. I hope all my friends and family enjoy this shower because I will crash and burn after it is over with. I can't wait to meet my little man and I hope this incredible calm will come over me when he comes.

No comments: