Sunday, October 07, 2007


My first diaper bag....Plain and simple no pattern cause I don't understand them. I wish so bad that there was a sewing class in this podunk town. I want to sew so bad but, I SUCK!!! I try and try and continue to screw up. I will become one with my seam ripper. Wanting to try some halloween crafts but, I usually end up spending more money trying to make something than I would just going to buy the stuff. I will patiently wait until the day after Halloween to purchase my crafts (already made).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I thought you gave up blogging. Glad to see you at it again. We had something come up when you had the shower and I am sorry I had to miss. I will have to make you something. Not a diaper bag. I've seen some local handmade bags and I don't think I could make one so perfect. I hope everything is going fab. The baby is beautiful and I love the name. It's much better than Herman. Have you checked out Etsy.com? Maybe you shouldn't. It has been a curse for me because I love handmade. I have purchased 25 items there since I started shopping there in May. That's way too much shopping.

Unknown said...

happy birthday too.